Workshop: Bringing Baby Home
Helping new parents with the transition to parenthood
Bringing Baby Home (BBH) is a research-tested workshop dedicated to improving the quality of life for babies and children by strengthening their families. Developed by renowned relationship and parenting experts Drs. John and Julie Gottman at The Relationship Research Institute in Seattle, and offered through Atoda Medical in Prague. The BBH program is perfect for those who are:
- Interested in having a baby
- Expecting a baby
- Already parenting an infant or toddler
Research shows that within three years after the birth of a baby, 2 out of 3 of couples will experience a signifi cant drop in relationship quality and have a dramatic increase in confl ict and hostility.
The goal of BBH is to equip you with the knowledge and skill sets needed to constructively cope with the various changes that typically occur during the first three years after your baby is born.
In the BBH workshop program you will learn how to:
- Increase intimacy and affection with your partner
- Ensure quality involvement for both parents
- Deal effectively with confl ict
- Better understand your child‘s development
- Keep dads involved in infant care and parenting
- Improve the quality of parent–infant interactions
- Reduce the likelihood of postpartum mood disorders
Download PDF with informations.
Date: Individual, Price: 3 900,- CZK for pair (2 persons).
For more information about the BBH program please ask at reception or contact us.