Our health and wellbeing department combines Holistic Health Coaching with expert nutritional therapy. It helps clients identify and understand their individual health and wellbeing needs and goals. They cover a wide range of aspects including lifestyle, nutrition, physical activity, stress, emotional health, sleep and other factors affecting overall wellbeing.
We reduce the world to what we think of ourselves and the world around us for various reasons. Let's change what is preventing a happier, healthier, and more fulfilled life.
Nutritional counselling includes:
- Assessment of health status needs and goals.
- The basics of healthy eating and the importance of a proper diet for overall health.
- Analysis of current diet and eating habits.
- Discussion of an eating plan and appropriate physical activity.
- Suggestion of appropriate supplements and vitamins if the situation requires.
- Assessment of health status with GP and therapist.
- Development of an overall plan for the client that includes dietary, therapeutic, psychological and physical aspects.
- Evaluating the results achieved, designing long-term processes.