Looking for massages in Prague? Make an appointment with us.
We offer all possible types of massages and rehabilitation techniques, do not be afraid to ask about an individual request, we will try to meet it as much as we can. Massages are the way to relieve the pain, to loosen the human body or improve its functioning. If you also need to get a massage from an experienced physiotherapist, do not hesitate to make an appointment. Our massages (Prague 7) are here for you.
And not only a lymphatic massage, but a lot more.
The so-called lymphatic massage encourages the activity of the lymphatic system. But we also offer other types of massages:
Dorn method? Or Breuss massage? We also provide these.
However, it is possible to use other more specific ones. For example, deep tissue massage, pressure massage, massage against migraines or a massage variant for pregnant women.
All parts of the body can be massaged
Our experienced masseurs know which part of the body to focus on. It does not necessarily have to be just a massage of the back or cervical spine. A popular procedure is foot massage, as well as head massage, more specifically of the face.
We are experts in specialized rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic techniques:
- Dynamic neuromuscular stabilization according to prof. Kolář
- Soft and mobilization techniques of the spine and peripheral joints according to Dr. Lewit
- Methods and exercises according to Mojžíšová
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation according to Dr. Kabátová
- Mechanical diagnosis and therapy (McKenzi)
- Soft tissue and manipulation technique
- Bobath concept
- Pelvic floor and coccyx syndrome therapy
- Reflexology of foot soles
- Concept of diagnosis and therapy of functional disorders (theraband) – prf. Kolář, Dr. Smíšek
- Activation of a deep stabilization system (roller)
- Senzomotoric stimulation and exercise on ball
- Klapp crawling
- Massage balls
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Elastic therapeutic tape
- And more…